You already use your ESP when:

  • Your intuition, hunch, or gut feel proves accurate
  • You get a lucky break
  • A premonition materializes
  • Your prayers are answered
  • You experience deja-vu
  • You sense the presence of an absent lovedone
  • A hunch helps you avoid getting caught in an accident and keeps you safe

The dilemma is: when will your intuition strike again?

Subjective Communicaetion is natural

Can you afford to wait for creative inspiration to strike, wait for an answer, wait for a sign to appear, or wait for your inner voice to speak?

You have important decisions to make now!

The good news is that you no longer have to wait.

In just a few days you can quickly and easily learn to use your natural God-given intuition to protect your health, make better decisions, solve more problems, and change your life and the world around you for the better.

Please click here if you are ready to start now.

Why don't we all use our ESP on-demand?

Intuition is a natural human function, just as natural as walking and talking.

So why is it that 90 percent of us don't have it?

It all goes back to our childhood. Children learn from grownups.

Since 90 percent of grownups didn't know how to use their own natural God-given intuition, and the other 10 percent didn't even realize that they had it, there was nobody to show us how.

Jose Silva discovered the reason, found the formula, developed the technology that can now make you one of the privileged 10 percent. Learn more about this exciting discovery here.

Are you ready to start using your ESP now?

To start learning the Silva UltraMind ESP right now, please choose the format below that best suits your needs, then select the individual category you are most interested in.

One-on-one

Individual Webinar

Individual Webinar

$999

Alpha Functioning
Problem Solving
ESP Training
18 hours individual instruction
Customized for You
Course Manual
Recordings Available
Downloads
Additional ESP Practice
Your Satisfaction Guaranteed
Alumni Association
Certificate of Completion

3 + Students

Silva Group Webinar

Silva Group Webinar

$499

Alpha Functioning
Problem Solving
ESP Training
18 hours group instruction
3+ students online
Course Manual
Recordings Available
Downloads
Your Satisfaction Guaranteed
Alumni Association
Certificate of Completion

Blended Learning

Home Study w/Mentoring

Home Study w/Mentoring

$499

Alpha Functioning
Problem Solving
ESP Training
4 hours of mentoring
Help from an Instructor when you need it
Course Manual
Online Lessons
Downloads
Other Apps half price
Your Satisfaction Guaranteed
Alumni Association

Do It Yourself

Home Study Course

$119.98

Alpha Functioning
Problem Solving
ESP Training
Course Manual
Online Lessons
Downloads
Free Sales Power App
Other Apps half price
Your Satisfaction Guaranteed
Alumni Association
Support by email
Silva Ultra Mind E.S.P. Systems Free Introductory Lessons Try Before You Buy

Introductory Lessons

Learn to function at alpha, solve more problems.

Please share with your friends.

Click Here for Free Lessons

Cannot solve problems with same thinking we used when we created them

     “I believe in intuitions and inspirations. I sometimes feel that I am right. I do not know that I am… [but] I would have been surprised if I had been wrong." -Albert Einstein, quoted in a Saturday Evening Post magazine article