Jose Silva's Guide to Mental Training for Fitness and Sports
Silva Star Athlete Superstars Fitness Secrets Program that you can use to your physical and mental skills. Don't just sit and watch other people enjoying the rewards of success - get up and get involved.
Use the mental techniques developed by Jose Silva the way that the superstars do, and enjoy the benefits of better health, attractive appearance, the recognition for what you have accomplished, and the personal satisfaction of knowing that you achieved something worthwhile.
Use the techniques to help you achieve your training and athletic goals, to get the body you want, and to live the healthy, successful life that you deserve.
Success at every level
National and World Champions featured in Jose Silva’s Guide to Mental Training for Fitness and Sports: Think and Grow Fit, describe how the Silva techniques helped them become champions:
- Find out how the Silva techniques enabled Vidheya, a young Italian girl, to become a National Martial Arts Champion.
- World Series M.V.P. Bucky Dent tells how they helped him in his career, and why he recommends it to his younger players.
- Bruce Schneider details how he used the Silva techniques to help him hit a home run in the bottom of the ninth inning that won the game and qualified his team for the slow pitch softball World Series.
- Rafael "Paeng" Nepomuceno of the Philippines explains how Silva techniques helped him win the World Cup of Bowling.
- World Champion backgammon player Vernon Ball tells how the techniques help him in his type of competition.
- Internationally known sports psychologist Andrzej Wojcikiewicz explains how the Silva techniques helped the Canadian National
- Fencing Team improve dramatically and do much better than expected in the Barcelona Olympics.
Young athletes benefit too:
- Learn how the Silva techniques helped Natalie Lacuesta, an eleven year old Illinois girl and the youngest member of her team, achieve the Number One ranking in the United States in rhythmic gymnastics in a matter of months.
- Discover the one simple technique that high school basketball coach Hector Chacon used in his halftime talk that turned a group of athletes that the experts considered losers, into winners.
- Learn how Dana Sheets, who believed Jose Silva when he told her she could accomplish anything, used programming and physical practice to make her high school's varsity tennis team as a freshman.
- Ernesto O. Uy used the Silva techniques to win a championship in marksmanship, then helped his son use the techniques to win a championship in a declamation contest.
People who thought they weren't athletes:
- Ma Fatima Da Luz tells how she turned her clumsiness into success and won a cup in a tae kwon do tournament.
- Businessman Raju Mangharam reports that the Silva Method visualization technique helped him learn to play tennis in less than half the time it usually takes for people to learn the game.
- See how a businessman in the Philippines who had never been involved in sports, trained mentally and helped his fellow employees win the "sportsfest" at their company picnic.
Older athletes out-perform youngsters:
- An Ohio man explains why the Silva Method was invaluable in giving him the stamina to earn his black belt in karate at the age of 57.
- Learn how the oldest player on the softball team - old enough to be the father of most of the other players - uses mental techniques to help him retain his reputation as a power hitter, which leads to being named MVP when he led his team to victory in a tournament.
To start learning the Silva UltraMind ESP Training for Fitness and Sports right now, please choose the format below that best suits your needs.
3 + Students
Silva Group Webinar
Home Study w/Mentoring
Do It Yourself